The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction Middle East will take place from 30th april - 2nd may 2014 at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Center. Our first edition was truly a success, having attracted more than 800 participants from 35 countries.
The event focuses on updating the skills of regional orthopaedic professionals and specialists, with more than 40 international speakers discussing the latest developments, techniques and solutions in the field. The conference agenda for ICJR Middle East 2013 will give you detailed information about this high profile congress. Click here to view conference agenda.
Click here to register as a FREE visitor to the exhibition
Plan to visit ICJR Middle East? By registering now you can enjoy free, fast-track access to the exhibition and be kept updated of the event features and news.
By attending ICJR-ME as a free visitor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Source new suppliers, products, information and services
- Keep abreast of all the latest changes occurring across this fast growing sector
- Meet the key decision-makers from local government authorities as well as leading private sector healthcare organisations / institutions
- Compare different products and services under one roof
- Network with major suppliers, professionals and providers
- Meet your existing suppliers and agents in an ideal B2B environment
- Give a boost to your career by taking advantage of the education available